Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Monday, January 20, 2014

New beads and a Journal

Well last night I made 3 new beads with some viscose knitting ribbon and I think they go very nicely with the dark purple ones I had already made - perhaps they will make a new necklace.


Also my papers have been made into a new journal. Thanks to Colouricious for the Elephant and my new printing blocks. Also to Frieda Oxenham who pointed me to a lovely journal making YouTube video by Jennibellie.


My journal is quite small and I should have reinforced the cover a bit more. Anyway you might recognise one or two of the papers shown below.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Wow Sheila, that is stunning!