Welcome

Thank you all for reading my rambles. All comments are read and appreciated. There have been some great comments recently so many, many thanks. I'm sorry if I haven't managed to comment on your blog I do read them as often as I can.

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Yesterday was busy

Sorry there were such a lot of posts yesterday but there was a lot to show you. I am taking part in a Be Creative weekend and have been doing a lot of 15 minute creative activities. Some of which I showed you yesterday.

Last night I did some quick pages in my art journal. with Koh-I-Noor water based paint and sugar water. Now they are dry I can show them to you.



They took me no longer than 15 minutes to create. 

The two acrylic pictures below are made with bronze and red acrylic paint and my trusty bubble wrap to create a texture. Sorry Myfanwy I do have a bag of fruit bags, but the bubble wrap was handier. The second piece has a few accidental white marks as I was in too much of a hurry - as usual - and they came off onto my piece of baking parchment. I quite like them so they may stay. And yes, before you ask - they are still wet!


No comments: